Here's a pic of the first day at the ocean. Chilly!
We went to Legoland and had a fun time. All my boys love Legos.
I would like to mention for the record here, that I really hated the hats that Paul and Ben were wearing. They wore them the entire trip. Me and "gangsta" don't get along.
They added a new aquarium feature at Legoland. David and Gabriel were getting into the experience.
Preview of things to come? He must be driving a foreign car. Gets great gas mileage!
They have really cool Lego creations all over the park. We loved the Star Wars store.
Betcha didn't know that Han was a "gangsta" now did ya?
Did I mention Uncle Rico was there? He's kind of a hard fellow to miss . . .
I guess Chuck E. Cheese has been known to do that to some people.
We had roughly a 1/2 hour of sunny beach time the entire trip. Live it up!
As a mother of four sons, I can firmly attest that a boy will often feel the need to dig A Really Big Hole.
Here's another of the items I stole from Amanda - Skyler's outgrown wetsuit. Gabriel had a blast as soon as he put it on. Much better than huddling in a sweatshirt.
Paul has been working out lately and this pic really shows it. Good job honey!
This is another shot of Paul showing off the buffness. Rico's also showing off . . .
. . . well, I'm not sure what Richard's showing off but I'm pretty sure Amanda is thinking "I am so glad I'm married and live far away from these weirdos."
Other activites included lots of pool time at the Welk, lots of eating, going to the movies (The Last Airbender - it was a great movie), and walking down on the pier. We had a fun time with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment