Is this a boring thing to post about? Oh well, things are about to get crazy around here in the food department so I may as well.
Monday - We went to Elitch's on free passes from the library so we stopped by Costco for pizza on the way home. $20 and tons of food.
Tueday - Breakfast burritos. Pork sausage, hash browns, eggs, cheese and salsa.
Wednesday - Teriyaki meatballs and rice, salad
Thurday - Marinated chicken breasts. I used the Mesquite w/Lime that I got on sale last week. Also, crinkle fries, fruit salad and peas.
Friday - Ward Picnic at Northridge. I brought four boxes worth of mac n' cheese. I figured the mothers of picky eaters would love me (they did) and I got rid of some the generic Costco brand of mac n' cheese that no one likes much.
Saturday - At Paul's tournament all day. He went with his team for a barbeque and so we went home. Dave was gone and the little boys proclaimed that they would not eat spaghetti because they HATE IT! So they had cereal and cheese sticks. Ben and I ate homemade egg mcmuffins.
Sunday - Paul gone again at a coach's meeting, so I invited the Lowe's over and we had spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad. For dessert we had Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. For the record, applesauce is not a good substitute for the plain yogurt. It was a little gooey.
I also love the ladies that post their menus online! I love new ideas for dinner. Do you guys usually have a leftovers night? That gets me out of one meal a week, most weeks. This week we had homemade pizza & peas, Tilapia w/ green beans & rice, Taco Casserole w/ corn on the cob & salad, Chicken Cashew Stir Fry, and turkey burgers w/ homemade buns & salad. Oh, and we tried your breakfast burrito idea a while ago and it was a hit! I love the way your kids proclaimed they hated spaghetti on Saturday but ate it on Sunday. lol.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your hair pics!