This a pincurl updo on Tammy. She has thick hair. It was tough though, because she has lots of layers that weren't behaving for me! I need to get my hands on her head again soon. I should invite her over . . .
I love this profile shot of Melissa - it's so beautiful! It reminds me of Jane Austen for some reason (one of her characters that is, Jane herself wasn't all that in beauty department, poor dear. I guess she'll have to settle for long-lasting literary fame.) On Melissa, I did a messy bun ala babesinhairland.com style.
Somehow Shari got hers done twice. This is a french rope braid ending in a low pony.
And this is 2 french braids and 2 french ropes in a half-up. I have to say Shari's hair is very easy to work with.
I'm putting all the nieces together. The first one is Ashleigh. She had this two-tone thing going that looked really cool in updos. This is a flipped ponytail. My absolute favorite though, was the Lauren Conrad do: a side french braid into a messy bun. It looked adorable on her. The second one was Kylee with her gorgeous curls. Love curls! She had a pony with her curls pinned up to fluff. Lastly we have Alexi and the requested Tinkerbell bun. It turned out so cute! What a fun little girl style.
Becky used to complain that her hair gave her a headache when it was too long. I thought she was full of crap. (Sorry Becky!) This woman has an immense amount of hair and I totally believe her now. It took a long time to do! It's so beautiful though! I was lying in bed one night being jealous of her hair thickness when I decided to keep my scraggly thin locks. It would be tough to always have so much hair to do! This is what I will appease myself with. Now Becky, she can just lie awake and think to herself "Ah! I have lovely hair!"
Gorgeous hair-dos! You didn't say it, but I bet you also appeased yourself with the fact that my hair is finer and more scraggly than yours. :P
ReplyDelete