There is a point in Star Wars (bear with me here) where Luke throws aside his lightsaber and in defiance states "I am a Jedi, like my father before me." I have a saying that I also replay in my mind with some frequency "I am usually cold, like my father before me." Some how it lacks the thrill that Luke gives it but so it is.
I'm a chilly gal. If I'm not moving I'm usually cold. I have no idea why. So often, pretty much every day as a matter of fact, I put on my sherpa as I walk in the door, Mr. Rodgers style. It was a Christmas present from Paul a few years back. He bought it for like 62 cents from Old Navy. Okay, maybe more than that but it has been worth every penny. It's cotton inside with some kind of acrylic sheepy thing happening on the outside. It's warm.
It's very warm.
I wear it outside too - to football games, picking up the kids, shopping, baseball practices, etc. It has 2 handy zipper pockets. When I go on vacation, Paul tells me to leave my sherpa behind, that I won't need it. But I do need it. I always need it. It's an all around cozy, useful kinda clothing article. *Sigh* I love my sherpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment