Friday, June 4, 2010

Kindergarten Grad/Last Day of School

Thursday was a crazy day. I awoke at 4:30am to the realization that I had forgotten to get any teacher gifts. And Jacob had informed the night before that he needed several dozen doughnuts as he had a summer birthday so this was the last day to bring treats. And how on earth was I going to fit in a shower before the Fun Run/Kindie Picnic/Kindie grad party? Thus begins a day in the life of a mom.

Well, I got the kids to school on time, I took a shower, made it to the Fun Run where I stood on a corner and shouted at all the little children to run faster (and probably induced many asthma attacks), I bought the treats and the teacher gift cards, somehow made chocolate covered pretzels for the teachers as well, got to the Kindie Picnic (a little late), saved great seats for the graduation, and took pictures of my last little kindie graduating. Sniff. My baby!!!

Also, I cut David's hair to look like this. Only I did it the night before.


Anyway, here is my baby at the picnic. Since I was late he ate in like 2 seconds and since I'm a super cool mom he had a pizza lunchable and he had red sauce all over his new graduation shirt. Nobody even noticed.



Here he is with his teacher Miss Archer as he crosses over the bridge. He looks all filled up with knowledge doesn't he? My baby!!


All his big brothers came to support him in this high academic achievement.



Then the bell rang and all my little hooligans were out for the summer. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment