Monday, May 13, 2013

Long Time No Post . . .

 

Wow, I just realized I haven't blogged at all in 2013. Crazy! Or maybe just lazy! Either way, we have had lots going on with the Murray clan so far this year. Paul coached several basketball teams for the boys.
 
 
 
Gabriel won first place in the Pinewood Derby for pack 690.


David had major eye surgery due to a detached retina. David starred in the school play, "Don't Say No to the USO." Jacob and Gabriel started flag football and David and Jacob started YMCA basketball. Paul and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. We went up to Estes Park and stayed at the Rocky Mountain Park Inn. It was SOOOO beautiful up there.  We took a two hour horse back ride in the Rocky Mountain National Park. It's one of my favorite parks.

We saw some elk. Elk are big and their horns are cool.



Ben was accepted in to the National Honor Society. Ben was asked to throw varsity for track. He does shot-put and discus. He asked a really good looking girl to Mormon Prom.



Jacob got to go the science day at the Rockies baseball game.



The spring is really late in coming and there are no flowers and hardly any leaves on the trees. The grass is green though. My mom and dad are here right now, visiting for Tanner's baptism. Tammy and Ryan sold their house and are living in an apartment while they build a new one on some land.

I got to take a class to become a certified 7 Habits instructor! I have already taught a class. I always wanted to be a trainer while I worked at Covey Leadership Center and now I am! How exciting!

Maybe I'm not lazy, just super busy. I also updated my coffee table and piano but more about those projects later.

No comments:

Post a Comment