It's been springtime in the Rocky Mountains for some time and I have sadly neglected it's praises. I am unaccustomed to praising springtime here in Colorado because, well . . .
it usually stinks. The weather is usually cold, windy, rainy/snowy, and generally yuck.
But not this year my dears. Not this year.
This year, it's gorgeous! There's no other way to describe it. The sunshine has been mild, the rain moderate, no snow storms (or blizzards!), and everything is green and blooming. That picture up there is a rouge lilac bush in my backyard. According to Walmart, it was supposed to be white but this is much better! I have been walking a great deal (thanks to new doggy, Blaze) and soaking up the lovely greenery. So I lift my glass to you Colorado, for the gift of this spring in all it's beauty.

No comments:
Post a Comment