I'm on a roll here. No pun intended!
Monday - Labor day BBQ with hot dogs and chili brats. David, Gabriel and I all hate hot dogs. Why do I make them? They aren't even healthy!
Tuesday - Sweet 'n Sour Chicken in the crockpot, page 13. I had to make dinner for the coaches and it turned out really dry. Hate chicken breasts in the crockpot!
Wednesday - Beef Nachos, from the Tasty Kitchen website. This was actually really good and some of the kids liked it too. I might try this again sometime.
Thursday - Breakfast Burritos. Ben has an issue with the sausage so I tried bacon but he still hated everyone else likes it though, so I'll make it again.
Friday - Eat Out
Saturday - Eat Out
Sunday - Crockpot lasagna. Surprisingly good but I put in way too much oregano. I will definately try this one again.
Now I have to go make a new list for next week.
I hear boneless, skinless chicken THIGHS work better in the crock pot. Haven't tried it though, because I have chicken breasts in the freezer!
ReplyDelete