I've been experimenting more with cooking lately and I don't want to forget what I've tried so I'm going to blog about it.
Monday - I have no idea. Can't remember that far back. See? I need to blog about it!
Tuesday - General Tso's Chicken. I got this off the Tasty Kitchen website. The taste was really good, I thought, but I don't know if the kids liked it that much.
Wednesday - Saucy Meatballs. I made these in the crockpot. There are from my Fix It and Forget It Lightly cookbook, page 41. They were a little too . . . I dunno. Hamburgery? Ketchupy? I won't make them again.
Thursday - Little Caesar's. We got it on the way home from Ben's first ever Freshman football game. Whoo-hoo! He started and they won!
Friday - Teriyaki Meatball. Frozen, from a bag with rice and Yoshida sauce. Too easy.
Satursday - Eat out again, because I'm lazy.
Sunday - Greek Chicken in the crockpot. This was dicey since it was fast Sunday and we were trying a new recipe, but it was actually really good. It's better to use chicken with bones in it because it doesn't dry out like boneless, skinless chicken breast does.
No comments:
Post a Comment